Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levi Colton's Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Colton

Levi Colton's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Levi Colton's Abilities   Levi Colton's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 am

Released Form: In Levi's released form, two large bones jut out of the top of his shoulders and form into cannons. Each gun is on a separate "track," meaning that they can rotate in a circle from facing in front of Levi to facing behind him. Though Levi can angle them slightly in any direction, the cannons cannot rotate sideways.

Ability Name: Hard Cast
Description: Levi can infuse bullets with energy, thus increasing their penetration. He can do this in or out of his released form. However, he still has to reload whatever gun he uses. Also, this puts a lot of stress on the gun; he can only use this technique up to 6 times maximum before the gun shatters from the stress.

Ability Name: Gunslinger
Description: Using this technique, the barrels of the cannons rotate and release a barrage of fist-sized energy blasts (like a minigun). Each blast has great penetration; a burst of them could rip a tank apart. Turns: Takes 1 turn for the barrels to reach full rotation; lasts 4 turns; cooldown of 6 turns.

Ability Name: Cluster Bomb
Description: Levi fires a scattered shower of energy blasts. Like a shotgun, accuracy and piercing power decrease with distance, but the piercing power is devastating up close. Also, each blast explodes when they are shot at least 30 feet away from Levi. Turns: Instant; cooldown 2 turns.

Ultimate Ability Name: Desperado
Description: When Levi chooses a target, he shoots 2 concentrated blasts of energy that automatically lock onto the target and follows it until detonation, like a missile. These blasts are incredibly fast and unpredictable, and when they explode cause tremendous damage. Levi must remain focused on the target to keep the missiles locked onto it. If the target and/or someone else distracts Levi from the target, then the missiles go out of control and fly around until they lock onto a strong reiatsu source (or until the ability wears off). Turns: Takes 2 turns to prepare; lasts for 6 turns; cooldown of 10 turns.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton's Abilities   Levi Colton's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 am

That's quite some originality. Its brilliant.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
flamento
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton's Abilities   Levi Colton's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 am

love it. Its different, Its unique, its exactly what I want to see from a superhuman.

That, and its two effing cannons made of effing bone coming out of his effing shoulders.

Effing Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revolution.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton's Abilities   Levi Colton's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi Colton's Abilities
Page 1 of 1