Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quincy creation application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flamento
Admin

Quincy creation application Empty
PostSubject: Quincy creation application   Quincy creation application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:08 am

Code:
[font=Timesnewroman][u][center][b]The Breakdown[/b][/center][/u][/font]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Quincy Rank:[/b] (Rank will be chosen on acception)
[b]Current Residence: [/b]

[b][font=Timesnewroman][center][u]Who I Am[/b][/u][/center][/font]

[b]Appearance:[/b] ( Tell us about what the character looks like, a minimum of 200 words is required. Or You May Post a Picture of What Your Character Looks like here if that character is a Cannon Bleach Character Maximum Size is 200px by 300 px)

[b]Personality:[/b] (This is a crucial part of the application, Tell us How the character acts socially, in battle, and just about everything else, You must meet a 350 Word minimum)

[font=Times New Roman][b][center][u]My Past Present and Future[/b][/u][/center][/font]

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] {This is where you tell us just how they fights 100 word minimum)

[b]History:[/b] (800 words minimum.)

[font=Timesnewroman][center][u][b]Behind the Scenes[/b][/u][/center][/font]

[b]Name/Alias:[/b] (what we can call you outside RP)
[b]Contact Info:[/b] (In case we need to contact you about an update etc, we can contact you by listing a screen name for an IM agent. If You dont have one, just list PM)
[b]Role Play Sample:[/b] (450-500 word minimum)

The Breakdown

Name:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Weight:
Quincy Rank: (Rank will be chosen on acception)
Current Residence:

Who I Am

Appearance: ( Tell us about what the character looks like, a minimum of 200 words is required. Or You May Post a Picture of What Your Character Looks like here if that character is a Cannon Bleach Character Maximum Size is 200px by 300 px)

Personality: (This is a crucial part of the application, Tell us How the character acts socially, in battle, and just about everything else, You must meet a 350 Word minimum)

My Past Present and Future

Fighting Style: {This is where you tell us just how they fights 100 word minimum)

History: (800 words minimum.)

Behind the Scenes

Name/Alias: (what we can call you outside RP)
Contact Info: (In case we need to contact you about an update etc, we can contact you by listing a screen name for an IM agent. If You dont have one, just list PM)
Role Play Sample: (450-500 word minimum)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revolution.rpg-board.net

Quincy creation application
Page 1 of 1