Bleach: RotR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: RotR

An OC Bleach RP based on the world world Tite Kubo created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rai no Ryuuji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Tesla
Kira Tesla

Rai no Ryuuji Empty
PostSubject: Rai no Ryuuji   Rai no Ryuuji I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Zanpakutou Name: Rai no Ryuuji

Sealed Zanpakutou: The sealed form are normal twin zanpakto's meaning that they are two katana's of the same length and build. One has a chain attached to its hilt that when drawn from its scabbered, the chain will wrap and lock on Kira's wrist. The chained katana is dark red, like blood, it has a black hilt. the sword is called Rai.

The second Katana has no other feature except that it has a black blade and has a white hilt and gaurd, this sword is called Ryuuji.

Zanpakutou Spirit: The spirit like the blades consits of two seperate spirits, Rai and Ryuuji.

Rai is a blood red dragon with black nails and fangs, its wings consist of thunder, only forming when he is ready to fly or attack. His entire body is covered in chains but in such a way it does not prevent him from moving.

Ryuuji is a black Tiger with white stripes in the shape of lightning along its body. His eyes are blood red with a red background.

these spirits live in a world that is completly dark, the only thing that lights up the place is a bolt of lightning forever stuck from the sky to the ground. Around it smaller lightning bolts rain down from the sky. The rest of the soul world is a desolate desert it has alot of mountains, yet no plants grow in it.

Shikai

Release Phrase: Fry Rai no Ryuuji

Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:
both swords are linked to her arms by chains

Shikai Abilities:

Ikazuchi Ken (thunder blade):
The blades get charged with Lightning, but instead of an uncontrable lightning bolt. The blades make it possible to guide the lightning. The lightning stays in the blades until the target is hit, a small cut will deliver a small shock like a taser, while a direct stab will leave a great shock numbing the musscles around the stab. This makes it harder to move after being stabbed. It is also possibble for the lightning to travel back through the chains which gives a person constricted with the chains a massive jolt, causing the same effects as a stab only less effective. 3 posts charge 4 post cooldown

Raikou Ame (Lightning rain):
A massive rain of lightning gets discharged in multipull direction from the blades, damaging all people around. The blades don't need to be held in the hands of Kira for this tech to be activated. only she can not be hit by the attack as she can remove certain targetted area's. Each lightning bolt delivers small damage. 4 posts charge 3 post cooldown

Hanshoku Ikazuchi (multiplying lightning):
This tech delivers a small current when hit, it does not have to be hit on the body as it will also travel through the blade of the oppenent. When this tech hits it elecrtifys the oppenent, Yet the first hit does almost no damage. However the current remains in the oppenent and as long as the blades do not return to zanpakto form the current will remain. When a second hit from this tech hits the damage gets doubled and the doubled current remains. This tech keeps doubling the damage after every hit. However only one hit per activation can be done. After the 5th hit the damage gets unbearable for any under vice captain level. Instant 2 turns cooldown, with every 2 hits from this tech a extra cool down turn is added. so after 10 hits the cooldown is 7 turns

Bankai

Bankai Name: (Requires prior approval)

Bankai Appearance: (what does your Bankai look like once released? 150 Word minimum. Requires prior approval)

Bankai Abilities: (What abilities Does you Bankai give you? No more than 3 Abilities are allowed. Describe Each ability with 100 words minimum per ability. Requires prior approval)

Last edited by Kira Tesla on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi

Rai no Ryuuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai no Ryuuji   Rai no Ryuuji I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Seems alright so far. See if you can give us the English translations of the tech names and the name of the Zanpakutou (if you want to, you don;t have to). In my opinion you can go ahead and start with the Ban Kai, but I would wait for Fache's approval for it.
Back to top Go down
flamento
Admin

Rai no Ryuuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai no Ryuuji   Rai no Ryuuji I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Sorry. vice captains get no bankai. Not even former Vices. However, after some time, and dedication to the forum, you will be approved for a bankai. So far, I approve. I like how the twin hollows, fit with the twin zanpakutou, and the split personality. It's all good.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revolution.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rai no Ryuuji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai no Ryuuji   Rai no Ryuuji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rai no Ryuuji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: RotR :: Creation Center :: Zanpakutou application-
Jump to: